Certain molds can be extremely hazardous to your health. For that reason, removing mold from your home or work environment should always be handled by a certified mold remediation company like the experts at VE Science.
- Responsive, friendly service from our scheduling staff
- Useful information and suggestions from our project managers, estimators, and technical staff
- Detailed, clearly written proposals (often issued within 24 hours)
- Carefully executed, highly effective mold solutions
- Dependable follow up, to make sure you are satisfied with the results
Mold in Homes – What You Should Know
Airborne mold is usually not a problem unless mold spores land on a wet or damp spot and begin growing. Molds reproduce by emitting tiny spores that are invisible to the naked eye and float through the air. When mold grows indoors, the occupants may experience adverse health effects. Molds produce airborne substances that may cause allergic reactions, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash.
Residential Mold Removal – What we do
Typically within 1-3 days:
Arrive at house.
Isolate work area from occupied areas.
Workers enter area protected by suits and respirators.
Mold is safely removed from home.
Clean work area by wet-wiping and HEPA vacuuming.
Pass an inspection to confirm sufficiency of work.
Provide you with a clearance report.
Allow you to reoccupy house.
VE Science has been removing mold in homes and businesses in the Long Island, New York area for years for many satisfied, safe clients. Please contact us for a mold test or if you have any questions.